SBR 67 Details
- SBR 67 is a 1-day, 67-mile team (2 - 6 runners/team) relay race, which starts in Clayton, GA and finishes in Helen, GA. The course follows the final 12 legs of the 194-mile Southern Blue Relay.
- SBR 67 teams will be comprised of 2 - 6 runners, who must exchange at the established exchange zones.
- The posted rules and website information are applicable for both SBR events with few exceptions including:
- One Van per team in SBR 67
- Night gear may still be required for SBR 67 runners because of start time and weather conditions. Teams should be prepared with a couple of sets of night gear. Better to be prepared and safe.
- SBR 67 teams will start in waves. Start times are expected to be in the range of 6:00am - 10:30am. Start times will be finalized after the close of registration.
- Start waves may have a combination of seeded teams. Results will be based on race time.
- SBR 67 teams should check-in and complete their packet pick-up at the starters tent no later than 30 minutes before their scheduled start time Saturday morning.
- All members of the team are required to submit a signed hardcopy of Southern Blue Relay's Waiver of Liability. The captain or other team representative may submit the waivers for all team members at the time of check-in.